This workshop focuses on the concept “learning by doing”.
You are free to approach any of us whenever you have questions, either in English or German.
The number of participants is limited to 12 in order to keep it small.
During the photo shoot sessions, we will divide the group into two: six people in each group.
The photo sessions will take place regardless of the weather. Therefore, make sure that you bring the right attire (which includes rainproof and windproof jackets and proper shoes).
What is required?
- You will need a laptop with Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom in order to cull the pictures and edit them.
- You will need to bring along a DSLR camera or a mirrorless camera.
- Low-light lenses (F2.8 or better) are highly recommended. We love working with prime lenses (e.g. 24mm F1.4 and 85mm F1.8).
- An outfit appropriate for being outside in the rain (in case of bad weather).
How much does it cost and what is included?
- It will cost 850 euros/person (300 euros to be paid when you register and the rest to be paid after the workshop) plus 19% VAT.
- It will include your stay (2 nights) in a 3 stars hotel, main meals and transport on the island. For those travelling as a couple, it is possible to get a slight discount (please contact us ahead of time). The flight is not included.
- A free photoalbum by “die Albenmanufaktur” worth 150 euros is included.
- A selection of our presets (a total of eight) for Adobe Camera RAW and Lightroom.
- A duration of three days. We recommend arriving a day before the workshop starts and leaving a day after the workshop ends.
- You are able to use all the pictures – you will just need to name the workshop and the photographers involved. You will recieve the exact details/hashtags during the workshop.
- For an extra price of 250 euros, you can waive the need to give credit.
For additional information, please feel free to contact us.
All the necessary details (Terms and Conditions, Bank details etc…) for an official booking will be presented as soon as we reached the minimum of participants.
Deadline to join: August 01, 2018 (limited seats available)
The minimum number of participants required to make this workshop a reality: 6
Are you interested? We would love to hear from you!
You can easily reach us via email: email@example.com