Wedding Photography Workshop in Corsica, France (for either English & German speakers):
This workshop is tailored to photographers who are eager to build their portfolio in order to market towards destination weddings.
We are partnering up with a fellow photographer, Oleg Trushkov, to make this dream a reality in Corsica. The main focus will be on two photo sessions with two different couples. Moreover, we will have a couple of presentations where you get to ask your questions and get feedback on your work… and of course there will be yummy food and French wine.
- What? A 3-day photography workshop for wedding photographers in Corsica, France.
- When? from the 1st of October until the 3rd of October, 2018 (more details will be given in May 2018). We recommend arriving on the 30th of September and leaving on the 4th of October.
- Where? The airport in Calvi is the closest to where we will be staying (either in a small hotel or holiday home, depending on the number of atendees). Or you have the option of flying in to the airport in Bastia (which is a bit further away).
What to expect (subject to some changes):
- Day 1:
- Short briefing regarding the day ahead
- Presentation by Aida and Tim
- defining your ideal client
- client acquisition
- location scouting
- working with natural light
- editing and workflow
- Couple session with two couples in different locations by the water
- Day 2:
- Presentation by Oleg
- how to make living out of passion and it’s business aspects
- the gear I use
- available light vs. flash
- drone wedding photography
- workflow + editing
- Couple session with two couples in different locations in the mountains
- Day 3:
- Culling and editing pictures
- Presentation about branding/online marketing
- Participants get the opportunity to present their work and get feedback
This workshop focuses on the concept “learning by doing”.
You are free to approach any of us whenever you have questions, either in English or German.
The number of participants is limited to 12 in order to keep it small.
During the photo shoot sessions, we will divide the group into two: six people in each group.
The photo sessions will take place regardless of the weather. Therefore, make sure that you bring the right attire (which includes rainproof and windproof jackets and proper shoes).
What is required?
- You will need a laptop with Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom in order to cull the pictures and edit them.
- You will need to bring along a DSLR camera or a mirrorless camera.
- Low-light lenses (F2.8 or better) are highly recommended. We love working with prime lenses (e.g. 24mm F1.4 and 85mm F1.8).
- An outfit appropriate for being outside in the rain (in case of bad weather).
How much does it cost and what is included?
- It will cost approximately 800 euros/person (300 euros to be paid when you register and the rest to be paid after the workshop) plus 19% VAT.
- It will include your stay, main meals and transport on the island. For those travelling as a couple, it is possible to get a slight discount. The flight is not included.
- A selection of our presets (a total of eight) for Adobe Camera RAW and Lightroom.
- A duration of three days. We recommend arriving a day before the workshop starts and leaving a day after the workshop ends.
- You are able to use all the pictures – you will just need to name the workshop and the photographers involved. You will recieve the exact details/hashtags during the workshop.
- For an extra price of 250 euros, you can waive needing to give credit.
For additional information, please feel free to contact us.
All the necessary details (Terms and Conditions, Bank details etc…) for an official booking will be presented as soon as we reached the minimum of participants.
Deadline to join: August 01, 2018 (limited seats available)
The minimum number of participants required to make this workshop a reality: 6
Are you interested? We would love to hear from you!
You can easily reach us via email: email@example.com